The official BYSPOLY online application portal is the only place to get a BYSPOLY admission form for the 2023/2024 academic term.
The following are the registration guidelines, admission requirements, Bayelsa State Polytechnic registration deadline, and processes for applying for the Bayelsa State Polytechnic admission form 2023/2024.
Bayelsa State Polytechnic Admission Form 2023/2024
Are you a potential student at Bayelsa State Polytechnic and wondering if the admission form is available? If so, you’ve come to the correct place.
Applications are sought from adequately qualified candidates for admission to the Bayelsa State Polytechnic, Aleibiri, National Diploma (ND) Programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
However, before applying for admission, you should be aware of the following admission criteria.
BYSPOLY Post UTME Requirements
All applications will be evaluated based on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) equivalents and requirements, as well as the BYSPOLY entrance criteria.
All prospective students are advised to observe the admissions guidelines and request clarification as needed. Applicants who do not participate in the screening process will not be evaluated for admission.
- Applicants for admission into the National Diploma and the Diploma Programme should possess at least five (5)credit passes (O/L) which must include English language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, GCE, TEACHER GRADE II and NABTEB.
- Applicants who scored 120 and above in the last UTME but did not choose BYSPOLY as 1st choice Institution and are interested can apply.
- Applicants with less than 120 in the last UTME and those without UTME score can also apply.
If you did not choose the University as your first choice and are willing to modify and make Bayelsa State Polytechnic your first choice school on the JAMB portal, you will be qualified to apply for admission.
If you satisfy the above admission criteria, your admission is guaranteed.
Bayelsa State Polytechnic Post Form Price
What is the cost of the BYSPOLY Post UTME form? If you are a potential student at Bayelsa State Polytechnic and want to know the cost of the registration form, the total cost of the Post UTME form is listed below.
The Bayelsa State Polytechnic Post UTME application fee is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira only) and is non-refundable. See below for information on how to submit for admission.
How to Apply for BYSPOLY Post UTME Form 2023/2024
BYSPOLY welcomes applicants with UTME scores of 120 or higher to apply for admission to its NBTE-approved undergraduate academic programs for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Candidates who did not select BYSPOLY as their first option school may apply by changing their institution preference on the JAMB Portal.
- Application forms are obtainable at the former Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science (BYCAS) Opposite AIT Elebele, at the presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand (N7, 000.00) Naira only, into any Branch of FIRST BANK PLC; ACCOUNT NO. 2033731115
- Upon application, candidates with UTME are to do a change of Institution and course at www.jamb.org.ng/efacility, obtain a printout and submit it alongside their Application Form.
- Applicants who scored below 120 in the UTME and those without UTME score should log onto JAMB CAPS website and register via www.jamb.org.ng/efacility to obtain JAMB registration number.
On this platform, we share the most recent updates regarding the BYSPOLY admission processes on a regular basis. So, if you don’t want to miss an update, save this page and refresh it on a regular basis to remain up to date.
If you have any queries about the Bayelsa State Polytechnic admissions process, please use the comment box below this page.