You are in the right place if you want to know how to use the Daystar University Student Portal login. You may not be familiar with the portal or how to use it.
If you are looking for instructions on how to use it, keep reading. You may use the portal to view your grades, schedule, financial aid information, and more. You can also use the portal to track your progress.
In case you are a student or a parent at Daystar University Student Portal login can help you register for school and get information and materials at your fingertips.
You’ll find out about all your classes and schedules, as well as financial aid, details about other schools, and the latest news here. We have listed everything you need to get started.
The Daystar University Student Portal login allows current and prospective students to create an account or log in to perform various academic tasks, such as online course registration, fee payment, check results, view admission lists/status, students ID, inter faculty, clearance status, caution refund, academic tracking, acceptance fees payment details, transcript, and more.
Requirements to Use the Portal
You must be a current Daystar University student, be currently enrolled at Daystar University, and possess a valid Daystar University username and password in order to access the Student Portal.
What can be done with Daystar University student Portal?
There are number of activities that Daystar University Student Portal login, Graduate or staff can perform in student portal. This activities includes
- Daystar University Course Registration
- Daystar University Fees payment
- Checking your semester result
- Viewing your Daystar University Admission status and admission letter printing
- Acceptance fee payment
- Downloading your Daystar University transcript
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar
- Applying for extra credit hours
- Deferment of Admission
How to login into the Daystar University Student Portal
- You may sign in to the portal from any computer if you meet the requirements listed above.
- Visit https://student.daystar.ac.ke/.
- After the above link opens, you will see the Daystar University Students Portal Login page as shown below.
- There you must enter your username and password.
- You can do any of the academic activities once you’ve checked in.
How Do You Reset Your Forgotten Daystar University Student Portal Password?
You will receive an email with instructions on how to recover access in the event that you forget the Daystar University Student Portal login password if you submitted your username or email address while registering for classes.
Our Mission: To prepare Christian servant leaders for the change of the church and society. Daystar University is a Christ-centered, nondenominational institution of higher learning.
Daystar Communications, a non-profit company that offers a five-week International Institute for Christian Communication (IICC) course, was established in Kenya in 1973 after being established in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, as Daystar Publications, in 1964.
In conjunction with Wheaton College in Illinois, USA, Daystar Communications launched a two-year post-high school diploma program in Christian Communications in 1976. In 1978, the program was followed by a two-year M.A. degree in Christian Communication and Christian Ministries.