The following are the registration guidelines, admission requirements, David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences registration deadline, and processes for applying for the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences admission form 2023/2024.
2023/2024 David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Admission Form
Are you an eager student at David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences and wondering if the admission form is available? If so, you’ve come to the correct place.
The David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences, Uburu, welcomes qualified applicants to apply for admission to its full-time and part-time undergraduate programs for the academic year 2023/2024.
However, before applying for admission, you should be aware of the following admission criteria.
DNUUMS Post UTME Requirements
All applications will be evaluated based on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) equivalents and requirements, as well as the DNUUMS entrance criteria.
All prospective students are advised to observe the admissions guidelines and request clarification as needed. Applicants who do not participate in the screening process will not be evaluated for admission.
BASUG Resumption Date for Freshers 2023 RECOMMENDED
Only candidates who achieve the required JAMB cut-off mark for David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences and select the institution as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to apply.
If you did not choose the University as your first choice and are willing to alter your mind and make David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences your first choice school on the JAMB portal, you will be qualified to apply for admission.
For all entries into the 100 Level, applicants must have five (5) SSCE credits in relevant subjects (i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language, and Mathematics) at not more than two (2) sittings and a UTME score of 170 or higher in relevant subjects in 2023/2024.
Price of David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Post Form
What is the cost of the DNUUMS Post UTME form? If you are a prospective student at David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences and want to know the cost of the registration form, the entire cost of the Post UTME form is listed below.
The David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Post UTME application fee is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only) and is non-refundable. See below for information on how to submit for admission.
How to Apply for DNUUMS Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Application forms are available online on the University website: www.kudms.edu.ng.
First Method: BUY UNDERGRADUATE FORM ONLINE
- On the website www.kdums.edu.ng click on the admission menu, select online application and then Click here to Buy Undergraduate Admission Form Online
Second Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Undergraduate application form 2022/2023 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) and obtain payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the Pre-degree application.
- On obtaining the electronic pin candidates should log on to http://kdums.edu.ng and select “Online Application Undergraduate” from the Admissions menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the Form after submission.
On this platform, we share the most recent updates regarding the DNUUMS admission processes on a regular basis. So, if you don’t want to miss an update, save this page and refresh it on a regular basis to remain up to date.
If you have any questions about the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences admissions procedure, please use the comment box below this page.
Watch Video Guide