Are you a high school graduate who is desperately in search of the best higher institution to further your studies within the northern part of Nigeria? If yes, then this article is just for you.
The management of Federal Polytechnic Bauchi has announced the sale of the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Post UTME admission form for the ND Program to all eligible candidates that meet their requirements.
Before applying for Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Post UTME, applicants should make sure they do background research of all information needed before applying.
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi is a polytechnic located in Bauchi, a traditional emirate and the capital of Bauchi State, North-East of Nigeria.
Every academic session, Federal Poly Bauchi releases the Post UTME form, and many of you rush to purchase it or submit your application without first verifying your eligibility. As a result, the majority of applicants become stopped in the registration process.
Requirements For Applying For Federal Poly Bauchi Admission Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
1. Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
2. All candidates are required to sit and pass the JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programs.
RECOMMENDED: Best Universities to Study Accounting in Nigeria
3. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 150 in their UTME to be eligible for admission
4. Candidates must have chosen Federal poly as their first or second choice of institution. Candidates who didn’t select Federal Polytechnic Bauchi can change their institution to Federal Polytechnic Bauchi.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Bauchi Post UTME Screening
1. Applicants for the UTME who selected Federal Poly Bauchi as their first or second choice institution or who are looking to transfer to Federal Poly Bauchi through JAMB and who obtained a minimum score of 150 in the 2023 UTME.
NB: Admission will only be considered for candidates whose information appears on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS and who have opted or changed to through JAMB.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Post UTME Form 2023/2024
To properly submit their applications, candidates must log in to the school’s admission site at portal.fptb.edu.ng/application/register and follow the instructions.
1. All qualified JAMB applicants who selected Federal Polytechnic Bauchi as their institution of choice must pay a screening charge of N2,000.00, which is non-refundable, to upload their credentials to the polytechnic’s website.
2. The Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi website is www.fptb.edu.ng. Prospective students should log in, click on “NEW ADMISSION APPLICANT,” submit their information, and generate a payment slip (RRR) to send to the bank. Return to the same website after payment to complete your application with the
3. Application Number and phone number you started the application with.
4. Applicants are to carefully follow the instructions on the website before proceeding to any Bank of their choice or REMITA.NET to pay online.
NB: In line with JAMB’s new policy on admission, applicants can only be admitted if they make Federal Polytechnic Bauchi their First Choice Institution.
RECOMMENDED: List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Specia…
5. To this end, applicants wishing to gain admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi are required to visit the nearest JAMB Office or accredited CBT centers to change to Federal Polytechnic Bauchi as their First Choice Institution to be considered in the ongoing admission exercise.
6. All applications must be submitted electronically no later than six (6) weeks after the date this advertisement was published.
The deadline for submission of all completed forms is yet to be announced.
General Post UTME/ Instructions
1. Applicants are encouraged to accurately upload their O-level scores and recent passport photos to the platform. For O’level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings are permitted. JPEG image format with a 50KB maximum file size is required for the passport.
2. Without glasses or a headband, the passport photo must be crisp and clear.
3. FEDERAL POLY BAUCHI accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level results.
4. Candidates awaiting O’level results may also apply.
5. Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and O’level requirements for their course of choice.
6. It is advised that candidates read the O’level specifications for their programs and choose the appropriate FIVE subject combinations for them, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
7. Applicants who failed to meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements are asked to switch to the proper course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
We hope this has helped. Do you have any questions as regards Bauchi Poly post UTME form? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.