Parents and guardians can access their children’s schedule, grades, attendance, classwork, progress reports, report cards, and course requests through the Home Access Center, HAC Humble’s online portal.my humble,Apr 2022 ,hac login,humble isd,schoology humble,rapididentity humble,hac hisd,hac humble grades,humble hac calendar
Students and their guardians in the Humble Independent School District have access to the Home Access Center Humble portal to view student data. Online progress tracking is a practical approach for parents to keep tabs on their children.
How to log into your HAC humble account
To access your Home Access Center Humble portal,
- Navigate to humbleisd.net/hac on your web browser.
- Input your username in the Username field.
- Enter your password in the Password field. Passwords are case-sensitive.
- Log in to access your HAC Humble dashboard.
You will be taken directly to the Daily Summary Page if you are only one student enrolled in Humble ISD. A screen with a list of the enrolled pupils will show up if there are several. To read the Daily Summary Page for each student, click on their name.
Has HAC Humble stopped working? Go to the contact page if you need support with modest ISD HAC.
How to create a HAC Humble account
You must be listed with the school as the student’s guardian in order to open an account with HAC Humble. Each student’s guardian is allowed to have their own HAC account. Your child’s school must have your most recent email address on file.
The system won’t send you a link to establish a password for your account if you don’t have an email address listed or if the address is entered incorrectly.
If you specify Spanish as your language of correspondence while registering, your HAC account will be shown in Spanish for Spanish-speaking users.
When forming a HAC account, speak with the school registrar if you need to be identified as a guardian, modify or update your email address, or change the language of correspondence.
To create your HAC account:
- From the district web page, click on the HAC icon to activate the Login Page.
- If you have not set up your username and password, click the hyperlink to register.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, City, and Zip Code, then click the Register button. This information must match the guardian information in your Student’s enrollment application.
- If multiple students or contacts have the same information as what you entered, you will be asked to enter your email address. Enter the email address and click the Register button.
- If the system finds a matching record, the Home Access Center User Registration page displays.
- Enter a username
- Enter two challenge questions and answers that can be used should you forget your login information,
- Click the Finish button.
If the username is not already taken, the system automatically sends an email containing a link for you to create a password to the email address that the district has on file for you.
- Once this step is complete, a confirmation screen appears stating that an email containing your temporary password will be sent to the email address on file with the school. If you do not receive this email, contact the registration office to verify that the email address on your Student’s contacts page is your correct email address.
- Click the link in the email.
- Respond to your challenge question with the correct answer, then click the Continue button.
- Enter and confirm a password. Passwords are case-sensitive. Click the Continue button.
You will be logged in automatically to the Home Access Center Humble where you can see your student’s schedule, attendance record, and academic progress. There is a link in the menu that leads to the HAC user manual.
How to find your parent access code in HAC Humble
- Log into HAC Humble.
- Click on the registration icon.
- You’ll find the Schoology Access Code instructions under the resource tab.
- Watch the videos below for more.