The institution remained open until 1983, when it underwent an upgrade to become a secondary teachers’ college and start offering diploma programs.
E-learning portal for Kisii University: https://elearning.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke– Kisii University Login for the e-Learning Portal.
Login & Register at Kisii University’s e-Learning Portal
A trustworthy e-Learning platform has been launched by Kisii University’s (KU) administration for online education. It is made to make studying simple anywhere you want to be, including the comfort of your own home.
Students have access to online courses, e-books, free online courses, virtual classes, and other virtual services through the Kisii University e-Learning Portal.
Logging into the Kisii University e-Learning Portal is possible via https://elearning.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke/.
The implementation of a ten-year strategic plan at Kisii University came to an end in June 2019, necessitating the creation of a new, more targeted five-year strategy for the years 2019–2024.
This is consistent with regional and global development initiatives like the Sustainable Development Goals, the Big Four Agenda, and Vision 2030 Medium Term III.
The Kisii University Portal is an online platform that allows students to access various services and resources offered by the university. These services include:
1. Online registration for courses and exams
2. Access to course materials and resources, such as lecture notes, reading materials, and assignments
3. Checking of examination results and academic transcripts
4. Online payment of fees and fines
5. Access to student news and announcements
6. Updating of personal information, such as contact details and addresses
7. Access to library resources and services
To access the Kisii University Portal, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Kisii University website at www.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke.
2. Click on the “Portal” link at the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your login details, such as your username and password.
4. Once you are logged in, you will be able to access the various services and resources offered by the university through the portal.
If you are a new student and don’t have a login yet, you may need to contact the university’s IT support team for assistance in creating your login credentials.