LancerPoint: Guide to Access PPC Pasadena Login 2023. The student portal at Pasadena City College is known as LancerPoint. You will need to go there in order to access your official PCC email account, register for classes, and learn about the financial aid award you have been granted.
Instructions for logging onto LancerPoint
To enter the Pasadena City College login portal, please use the following:
- Go to lancerpoint.pasadena.edu.
- Put in your user name here.
- Type in your password to continue.
- To access your account, select the Sign In button from the menu.
- LancerPoint login page.
Instructions for putting your LancerPoint account into use
- Go to lancerpoint.pasadena.edu.
- On the page where you log in, just below the entries for your username and password, there is a link that says “Activate my Account.”
- You will be prompted to validate your account before you move on to the next step.
- After you have had your information validated, you will be prompted to create a list of security questions that will be used in the event that you forget your password and have to have your account reset. Keep in mind that you need to jot down this information and save it in a secure location.
- After your account has been activated, you will be able to log in to LancerPoint and access all of the features and resources available to you through your student portal.
- Watch the video that follows the steps if you still have questions after reading through them.
By activating your account, you will immediately have access to the email associated with your PCC account. Simply select PCC Email from the list of options in the side navigation.
Your LancerPoint username is the first part of your Pasadena City College email address, followed by @go.pasadena.edu.
Watch the video below to learn how to set up your PCC email account.
Instructions for changing your existing password
Gather all of the electronic devices—including your smartphone, tablet, and laptop—that you use to check your PCC email before you start. You will be required to perform the update on all of the devices simultaneously.
- If you have NOT put up security questions in LancerPoint, your first step is to set up security questions. If you have already done so, please continue on to step 2.
- Go to reset.pasadena.edu.
- Make sure that you pick the third option, which says “Set up or alter my security questions.”
- To set up your questions, simply follow the instructions that have been provided.
- Go to reset.pasadena.edu.
- Choose the fourth option, which is labeled “Reset my password.”
- To change your password, simply follow the instructions that are provided.
- If you use your PCC email with a smartphone or tablet, you will need to remember to change the password on the device so that it uses the new one. Changing your password for the first time in a while can be risky. The most secure method is to delete the email account entirely before changing the password, and then to re-create the account using the new password once the account has been deleted.
Where can I find my LancerPoint ID number and login information?
The eight-digit number that is used to identify you in the PCC system is known as your LancerPoint ID number. Your identity card, known as a LancerCard, contains a series of eight numbers at the very end.
In order to activate your username, which you will need in order to log in to PCC systems, you need your LancerPoint ID number.
In the email titled “Welcome to PCC” that was sent to you by the institution, you should be able to locate your Lancer ID number.
In the event that you have not received this email within three business days of submitting your application to PCC, please do not hesitate to get in touch with PCC staff at [email protected] or [email protected] or by calling (855) GO-TO-PCC.
PCC programs, such as the PCC login site and student computer labs, require that you utilize your username in order to log in. Your first initial in addition to your last name is what makes up this identifier. To differentiate a user from someone else whose name is identical to their own, a username may, in some instances, have numbers added to its end.
Take, for instance:
Maria Gonzalez = mgonzalez
Mark Gonzalez = mgonzalez2
Your email address, which will end in “@go.pasadena.edu,” will be generated using this login as well. You are able to check up your username by using the Account Manager if you are unsure of what it is.
Instructions for Adding Courses in LancerPoint
Follow these instructions, or view the video lesson that’s been provided below.
- Launch LancerPoint and log in.
- To add or drop classes, navigate to My Courses & Academics and click on the Add/Drop Classes button.
- Choose the active term for your registration here.
- You might have to fill out a pre-registration questionnaire first. Simply follow the link provided to finish the survey (there are no wrong answers).
- On the following screen, on the boxes that are provided at the bottom of the screen, enter the five-digit CRN code(s) of the product(s) that you selected. Do you require assistance in locating the CRNs?
Click Submit Modifications
You should be registered to attend the class at this point (es). To determine whether or not you were able to successfully register for your classes, navigate to the My Classes and Academics tab and select the option to See / Print My Class Schedule.
This is where you will find a list of the classes for which you have successfully registered.
If you see an error message, you can find help fixing the problem by reading through the guide to registration errors.
After the day and time that have been allotted to you for registering, log in to LancerPoint to begin adding classes. As soon as you can, sign up for the classes that you want to take. The longer you wait, the more difficult it will be to find classes that are still available.
Once classes begin, you will not be able to register online. If there is still space in the class you want to enroll in, the instructor of that class will need to provide you with an Add Code.