Discover Genesis Parent Portal via the official website and login with your credentials to access your children’s attendance, assessment, behavior, timetable, and reports from the school.
To log into the system you will need to have been issued a password by the school. This could have been sent to you in an email or letter format. If you are unsure of your login details please contact the school directly.
About the Genesis Parent Portal
Genesis parent portal has been designed to improve home/school communication and to allow parents to take a more informed view of their children’s progress at school.
After you have logged in you will be able to access your children’s attendance, assessment, behavior, timetable, and reports from within the Parent Portal.
The Genesis Parent Portal system pulls information directly from the school’s SIMS .Net management system and is updated in near real-time throughout the day so you can ensure that your children have arrived at school within seconds of them registering.
How to Access Genesis Parent Portal
Genesis Parent Access is divided into four modules (Message Center, Student Data, Contacts, and Settings) whose links are visible on the top right of every screen. Click on a Quick Link on the left side of this webpage for detailed information about each module.
- Set up alerts for Letters/Attendance/Discipline Incidents: Go to MESSAGE CENTER > ALERT SETUP
- Verify Contacts: Go to CONTACTS
DO NOT change the student’s home email address – this is your child’s school email address. It is the address they use to login to Genesis Student Access.
- Review and update the phone and email information for Guardian1 and Guardian2
- Provide at least two Emergency Contacts. The emergency contact should be a neighbor or nearby relative who will assume temporary care of your child if you cannot be reached in an emergency. The emergency contact SHOULD NOT be your doctor.
- Complete the HEALTH INFORMATION FORM for each of your children: Go to STUDENT DATA > FORMS
- All questions with a red asterisk (*) are required – the form can only be saved when all questions have been answered.
- Click the checkbox “This form is complete” then click SUBMIT
- If you are having trouble submitting the form:
- Check that all required questions have been answered
- Check that your browser settings are not blocking pop-ups
- Try using a different browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, etc.)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and a system administrator will troubleshoot your issue. Be sure to include in the email:
- A description of the issue and a screenshot.
- The web browser you are using (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, etc.)
- Verify your child’s Emergency Card is accurate. Go to STUDENT DATA > DOCUMENTS
NOTE: The Emergency Card is updated each night at 3 am. Changes made to CONTACTS & HEALTH INFORMATION today will be reflected on the Emergency Card after 3 am.
How to Login Genesis Parent Portal
The Genesis Parent Access website is a safe, secure way to view your child’s school record for the current school year. Here is how to get started.
- Select your School link below
- Tap Parent Portal
- Enter your Email and Password
- Tap Login
Tap on forgotten password to reset your forgot password. Enter your email address, and you will be emailed a randomly generated password. You will be required to change this new password the first time you login. If you do not receive an email, please contact the main office of your child’s school to verify the email address we have on file is correct.
Features of Parent Portal
The Genesis Parent Access portal provides parents/guardians with a safe and secure way to view their child’s information:
- Marking Period, Exam and Final Grades
- Interim Progress Reports and Report Cards
- Attendance to school and class attendance
- Teacher Gradebook Assignments and Grades
- Discipline Records
- Letters sent to you regarding your child: General Purpose; Attendance; Discipline; Scheduling; Fines/Fees
- Documents that have been uploaded for your child: Emergency Card (updated daily at 3am); Physical Exam Status; Acceptable Use Agreement, etc.
- Review and edit Contact Information (email, phone numbers, emergency contacts)
- Online questionnaires or forms.