We are pleased to present to you studentportal.mmu.ac.ke as the Multimedia University of Kenya, MMU student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password. All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the Multimedia University of Kenya grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
Multimedia University of Kenya, MMU Student Portal: studentportal.mmu.ac.ke
The Multimedia University of Kenya, MMU Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a MMU student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
With a central center for all applications, data, and material, the MMU student portal also offers an enjoyable learning environment for students.
The login page where students enter a username and password to access the programs of an educational institution as well as other learning-related resources and information is known as a student portal.
For instance, a student who has registered in an online certification program can access online course materials, such as articles, lectures, and videos, held on the school’s servers, using a student portal.
The school, special events, course information, calendars, academic resources, and contact information can all be found on student portals.
In order to give students quick access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance, the Multimedia University of Kenya, MMU student portal can also interact with other systems.
In essence, this article provides information on the official MMU student portal and website for the Multimedia University of Kenya. It’s also vital to remember the advantages of the MMU student portal that were previously mentioned. So, using the student portal has the following specific goals in mind:
- MMU Course Registration;
- MMU Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your MMU Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your MMU transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE MMU STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE MMU STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://studentportal.mmu.ac.ke/
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR MMU STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- Enter your username or email address to reset your password. If your information is located in the database, you will receive an email with instructions on how to regain access.
MMU STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- MMU Student Portal: https://studentportal.mmu.ac.ke
MULTIMEDIA UNIVERSITY OF KENYA, MMU OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- MMU Main Website: https://www.mmu.ac.ke
MMU ELEARNING PORTAL LOGIN:
- MMU REGISTRAR’S EMAIL ADDRESS:
- MMU registrar email address: [email protected]
MMU CONTACT ADDRESS
Multimedia University of Kenya
- Along Magadi Road, Off Langata Road
- Tel: 020 7252000
- Fax: 020 2071247
- Email: [email protected]
Nairobi CBD Campus
- Uniafric House – Loita Street, 4th FloorÂÂÂ
- Tel: 0700 753 176, 0734 333 901
- Email: [email protected]