Are you looking for ways to get to the Palm Beach District Portal? You’ve come to the correct place. The Palm Beach District Portal gives individuals with near real-time online access to information on their Palm Beach District-enrolled pupils.
Login to the Palm Beach District Portal
This post will explain how to access your Palm Beach District Portal as well as the Palm Beach District Portal app for students, employees, and parents.
You can obtain information about your ward via a parent portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The gateway is safe, private, and simple to use.
How to Access the Palm Beach District Portal Login
To access the Palm Beach District portal, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Palm Beach District Portal: https://www.mysdpbc.org/SSO/Portal
- Enter your Username and password.
- Click on the login button to access your dashboard
How To Reset Your Password For MYSDPBC Portal Login
If you can’t remember your password, don’t worry as the portal has a built-in mechanism that allows you to reset it. Simply follow the steps below and you can have a new password to access the portal again.
- Step 1 – Go to www.palmbeachschools.org.
- Step 2 – Click the reset password button at the bottom of the page.
- Step 3 – Enter your username.
- Step 4 – Answer the CAPTCHA authentication test.
- Step 5 – If the CAPTCHA is correct, you’ll be given a set of instructions on how to reset your password.
Another option for you is to request assistance by calling IT Service Desk at 9561) 242-4100.