KRA E-Recruitment Portal
Explore the latest Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) career and job vacancies and follow this application to register or create an account via the E-Recruitment Portal.
About KRA Recruitment
Do you want to find out more about your career options in Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)? KRA is always looking for talented and motivated new employees who can contribute to the success of the Kenya Revenue Authority.
Learn about Kenya Revenue Authority’s (KRA) latest jobs and recruitment process and find current employment opportunities. If you are interested in a job, you can apply directly for it online.
If you cannot find a suitable job but would still like to work in Kenya Revenue Authority, you can register or create KRA E-Recruitment Account.
We will contact you as soon as an employment opportunity arises that may interest you.
How Access KRA E-Recruitment Portal
Follow the simple step-by-step guide to access the KRA eRecruitment Portal
- Explore the KRA Website
- Tap on Career on the navigation tab
- Find a list of available jobs
- Tap on Apply Now
- URL will be redirected to erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
How to Create KRA E-Recruitment Account
For Kenya Revenue Authority online registration, here’s what to do;
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Tap on the Register button to start the application process
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
How to Login to KRA E-Recruitment Portal
Here’s a quick way to log in to the KRA portal to check your status online.
- Access the Recruitment Portal
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the login button
The system will open the applicant’s cockpit.
To view the open job postings,
- Access KRA Application Cockpit
- Navigate to the Employment Opportunities tab
- Search job to view all available vacancies
- Tap on the Job posting to display the details of the position
- To apply for the position, tap on the Apply button at the top of the page
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application
- Complete all mandatory fields
- To complete the process of application, tap Send Application Now button after reviewing and accepting the Data Privacy Statement.
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, refresh your email. In case of any challenge, use the KRA contact details.
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer).
Times Tower Building
Haile Selassie Avenue
P. O. Box 48240 – 00100
Email: [email protected]