The KRA Portal is an online database system that stores Kenyan taxpayer pins and related resources. This web-based tax collection system was developed to simplify tax collection in Kenya.
Taxpayers can easily update their tax registration details, request PIN certificates, submit tax returns, and pay taxes. You can also monitor ledgers and accounts in real-time and perform status queries.
Therefore, it is important to be able to access the iTax portal at any time if you have problems with your KRA PIN or want to file your tax return. Accessing the KRA iTax portal is easier and there are two ways to access it. First, open his web browser on your computer.
A web browser is a program for retrieving, displaying and browsing information resources on the Web, the World Wide Web.
These are some of the common browser applications we use. Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Brave, Apple Safari, and Opera browsers, among others.
The listed browsers can also be used on smartphones. So even if you don’t have access to a desktop computer or laptop, you can still use your smartphone.
How to access the Kra portal
The best way to access the iTax portal is to enter its web address if you know it. The web address is “https://itax.kra.go.ke“. This address is called a URL (Uniform Resource Locator) in quotes.
An iTax page will open from which you can log in with your PIN and password.
How to Access the Kra Itax Portal
The second way to access the iTax portal
The second method is to assume that you don’t know the web address. You can search the iTax Portal using Google or any other search engine.
For your safety, you can enter iTax Kenya. Click on the first result you get. This will take you to the iTax portal where you can log in now.
Accessing iTax Portal Using Google Search
KRA pin reset method
Sometimes I forget my login password. Don’t worry, you can reset your Kra Pin password.
- Enter your PIN where it is written.
- Click Next, check the Enter Password option below, and find the Reset Pi Password option.
- A reset link will be sent to your registered email address. If you forgot your PIN, or don’t know the email address associated with your PIN, check out this guide to find out what to do.
- Some activities you can do on the Itax portal
For example, when you visit the portal, there are many things you can do.
- You can apply for a KRA PIN certificate if you don’t already have one.
- Confirm that you have submitted your tax return.
- Apply for a tax compliance certificate.
- Please check the withholding slip. We will refund the tax.
- Check if the tax certificate is genuine
- Status checker to check application status
- Above all, check the ledger.
- Submit a return. There are different types of returns depending on the pin commitment or commitment.
- These are some of our tax obligations.
- VAT return
- Individual income tax return
- Non-Resident Income Tax Return
- Expected tax
income tax company
income tax partnership
- Purchase tax, etc.