MKU Student Portal
Explore Mount Kenya University – MKU Student Portal via studentportal.mku.ac.ke and log in with your credential to register for courses online, access the E-Learning Platform, create a student account, course schedule, learning material, check semester exams results as well as other online academic activities.
How to Access MKU Student Portal
Follow the steps below to access the Mount Kenya University Student Portal and login to get started.
- Explore MKU Website via mku.ac.ke
- Tap on “Student” on the navigation tab
- Select “Student Portal”
Congratulations!!! You are now on the MKU Portal login page. Find out how to login.
How Login MKU Student Portal
- Access MKU Student Portal: Online URL studentportal.mku.ac.ke
- Enter Student ID / Reg. Number, Year of Registration (e.g. 2022)
- Enter your Password
- Tap Login
How to Create MKU Student Account
To get started (new students) are encouraged to create an MKU Student account via Online.
Follow the steps to get started;
- Access the MKU Student Portal
- Tap the “Applicants / New Students” section under the Home tab
- Enter your “Application Ref. No:”
NB: Ref No. or Index No / Exam Year The year of registration must be in full (e.g. 00123456701/2022)
- Tap on “Generate Letter of offer“
Access KUCCPS Student Portal and Login to begin your application.
How to Recover Forgotten Password
For lost or forgotten passwords kindly contact the ICT department through [email protected] for assistance.
Note that the official MKU email and password that you will create will also become your WiFi username and password respectively for study Campus.